Thursday, June 21, 2012

Being that this is my first post and all, please forgive me for not knowing what I am doing...lol.  For my readers (not even sure if I will have any), I am sure there will be grammatical errors but keep in mind that I feel as though I am baring my soul here. 

I have been toying with the idea to have a blog for awhile and now that I am a stay-at-home mom, I feel that this might be a good thing for me to do to keep from going clinically insane.  Here you will find little pieces of me and my everyday life (from crafts to recipes) and glimpses into my mind (this could be a scary blog due to this)!  Please enjoy and I hope that you find inspiration and that maybe you giggle a bit too....

1 comment:

  1. You know how I feel about blogs ;) Even if nobody reads it (but I am sure people will, I will for sure) it is a good outlet as a SAHM. Plus you can meet tons of cool people out there through this blogging thing! You are going to love it. Congrats and welcome to the blogging world!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete